Click the advertisement below. Find something interesting in here ♡

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Longchamp Le Pliage St. Valentin Medium Short Handle Tote



Now RM480 incl shipping!!!
(Deposit RM160.00, 2x installment for the balance)

Fun and romantic, the Le Pliage Saint-Valentin line answers the question that true romantics find themselves asking every year: how can I tell her "I love you" as a wonderful surprise? This year, lovebirds simply use the pin badge to select one of the passionate phrases printed on the bags in the line.
Double short handles
Snap tab closure, zip closure; unlined
Interior slip pocket
Dimension: 30x28x20 cm
Nylon

I Available I Unavailable@Sold I
PrettyTreasure2u.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free background from VintageMadeForYou